Vehicle Service Attendant
- Allentown, PA
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up. Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed. Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational. Check vehicle status (rentable or non-rentable). Ensure interior of vehicle is clean (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc.). Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids. Clean the exterior of vehicle (debug and wash). Meet processing and standardization quotas. Perform related tasks as directed by manager.
What your background should be
- Detailing experience preferred. Must have a valid driving license and excellent driving record. Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles. Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management. Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs. Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Must be at least 20 years of age. Must be able to work outside year-round. Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American car rental company with international locations in 150 countries worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com