- Kansas City, MO
What you'll be doing
- Create fabrication drawings that are professional and accurate using architectural, structural and mechanical contract prints consistent with company engineering standards. Perform clash detection utilizing appropriate software. Attend project coordination meetings, as required. Perform all aspects of the building modeling and coordination. Maintain project drawing files, drawing library and associated records and documentation. Catalog and archive files. Keep company current in all CAD concepts, practices and improvements and provides support for co-workers in both basic and advanced CAD operations. Order and maintain an adequate inventory of supplies. Apply judgment, evaluating for best approach and make decisions with respect to drawings and input interpretation. Exercise initiative or as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
What your background should be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Entry level to five years or more of related work experience required. AutoCAD experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a construction company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com