Valuation Specialist - Senior Consultant
- Kansas City, MO
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will be a results-oriented individual with strong leadership and problem-solving skills. The role's principal duties are to monitor and oversee the various activities relating to daily valuation and investment securities, conducting research and implementing valuation procedures in accordance with regulatory and audit requisites. Other duties include carrying out regular pricing reviews and evaluating the impact of strategic initiatives.
What your background should be
- Over five years of security valuation or trading experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent field.
Who is the client company
- Privately controlled and independent investment management firm offering a variety of actively managed disciplines through an array of products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com