Valet Parking Attendant
- Atlantic City, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a valet parking attendant. The candidate is responsible to greet guests, survey guest vehicle for damage, park the vehicle, secure guest vehicle, note parking location, properly process ticket with valet cashier/dispatcher, retrieve vehicles, greet guests, collect parking tickets from guests, insure correct vehicle is delivered to guest, process tickets once vehicle has been delivered, communication of any guest feedback to management. Promote outstanding guest relations. Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must possess a valid New Jersey driving license with a clean driving record. Ability to drive a manual transmission and excellent customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This company is concern about hospitality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com