Utilization Review Manager
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- This role purpose is to ensure that the administration of hospital resources are appropriate, efficient and fall within the parameters of the patient's payment structure while providing safe and quality care. Evaluate the cost and quality of medical services provided by the medical team. Ensure appropriate utilization, which includes the evaluation of potential under and over-utilization according to patient's presentation and documentation. Education of medical providers and other health care professionals on the appropriate and cost-effective use of health care resources.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in supervisor. Use clinical and analytical skills to review and interpret diagnostic test results to determine appropriateness of patient's level of care. Use intermural criteria to determine level of care for all elective inpatient hospitalizations to assure services are provided in the appropriate setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- This company concern about hospital and health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com