Utility Locate Technician
- Kendallville, IN
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent is responsible for the correct, safe and efficient locating of underground utilities including telecommunications, electric, power cable TV and gas, water and sewer system. This include taking time to thoroughly search for underground utilities in an area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork, and photographing each locate. Locate work from a company vehicle utilizing state of the art ticket and claim management system to ensure clear and complete mark out service for the excavator or property owner. Work outdoor in all type of weather condition and use a company provided laptop to document and closes all ticket.
What your background should be
- Require relevant working experience is required. Must be able to work outdoor in all type of weather condition; outdoor experience preferred. Must be able to work in a confined space. Must be available to work overtime and some weekend as needed. Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the leading providers of underground utility locating services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com