Upstream Chemicals Account Coordinator
- Odessa, TX
What you'll be doing
- This role requires someone to sell production chemicals products and services to existing and new customers. Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with small and large accounts and provides solutions to complex production problems. Building strategies by customer, basin, service line and total production solutions. Responsibilities include communication with BHI operations, sales and district management. Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations. Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
What your background should be
- Intermediate/advance ms office skills and abilities; primarily word, excel, outlook; sap preferred. 3+ years of experience in related field. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in ms word, excel and PowerPoint. Must be at least 21 years of age and hold a valid driving license. Strong negotiating skills, communication and successful selling experience. At least 5 years of related experience working within the oil and gas production environment. At least 5 years of related experience working within the oil and gas production environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest oilfield services companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com