- Naperville, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provide transactional support to the service area (tellers) as well as dual control functionality as applicable. Assist customers with requests, complaints, research and follows-up on details to resolve matters to the customer's satisfaction. Generate and maintain profitable customer relationships while satisfying and exceeding customer financial needs and expectations. Achieve activity and growth goals as well as customer satisfaction objectives. Engage in outbound calling and needs assessment as assigned. Actively participate in community activities that may generate new customer leads and supports banks overall CRA goals and initiatives. Meet or exceed all established activity goals to drive sales and referral results. Adhere to regulatory and compliance criteria in regard to opening deposit accounts, adhering to operational and screening processes. Input and follow through with loan applications following operational and regulatory requirements.
What your background should be
- 1 to 2 years banking experience or previous teller or experience in a customer contact/sales position or equivalent preferred. Strong communication skills. Deposit/check processing. Knowledge of personal banking products/services, and commercial deposit products. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education/equivalent or higher.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org