Unit Secretary/Care Partner
- Concord, NC
What you'll be doing
- This position required specific patient care, technical skills, and, patient related clerical/systems functions within established standards of care, protocols, policies and procedures. Maintains a neat and orderly work environment, admits patients appropriately for planned procedures. Assists with patient transporting as needed. Performs technical skills to obtain diagnostic information in a safe, accurate and timely manner. Maintains quality control checks on all necessary equipment. The successful candidate have to provides nutritional support for patients as needed. Ability to keeping documents appropriately in the medical record. Initiates and maintains orderly, complete and accurate patient medical record. Performs special procedures in the delivery of nursing care activities. Supports and participates in performance improvement process.
What your background should be
- The candidate need moderate degree of physical effort. Frequent reaching, pulling, lifting of up to 200 lbs. with assistance. Travel throughout hospital campus. General hospital and outpatient clinic environment with frequent exposure to chemicals, pathogens, and blood and body fluids. Frequent viewing and use of computers. Medical terminology and computer data entry skills preferred. Listing with division of health service regulation. Current successful completion of heart saver. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- A network of hospitals, free standing emergency departments, urgent cares and practices, located throughout North and South Carolina.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org