- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- Completes, executes and performs secretarial tasks such as, order entry, filing and organizing patient charts. Communicates, interacts and participates in team work on the unit. Demonstrates and understanding of patients charts, physician orders and nursing orders. Promotes and displays a positive customer oriented demeanor to patients, visitors staff and physicians. Demonstrates an understanding and is proficient in the use of a computer and office equipment. Maintains the unit in optimal operating condition by ordering supplies, cleaning general work stations and stocking of supplies. Assists in the delivery of non-narcotic medications to the rehab unit and medical staff and licensed staff during procedures. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have unit secretary experience is preferred in healthcare setting. Read and writes in basic English. Knowledge of body substance isolation. Ability to use a computer, typewriter and calculator. Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com