- Columbia, TN
What you'll be doing
- The successful applicant will possess good communication skills, and be responsible for performing a variety of clerical duties and customer service activities, handling all telephone calls, ensuring medical records are completed accurately and transcribing physician's orders. Other duties include communicating messages to appropriate personnel and answering the intercom.
What your background should be
- Basic computer skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit general medical and surgical hospital accredited by the Joint Commission.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com