- Midlothian, VA
What you'll be doing
- The current organization is looking for a unit secretary. Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, provides clerical support for assigned nursing unit. Transcribes physician's orders, diagnostic tests, and therapies for patients by electronic order entry. Assembles and maintains patient charts, answers telephone and intercom calls and provides routine, approved information. Relays other calls and messages as needed. As a member of the nursing unit, conducts self to promote an organized and positive environment. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Must have previous experience in related field. Ability to read and write in order to complete the order entry process and comprehend and communicate complicated verbal and written patient orders and instructions. Basic computer skills, which ensure a successful order entry process following computer orientation class. Basic arithmetic knowledge to calculate total patient census, order supplies, assemble charts, etc. as normally acquired through completion of high school. Ability to communicate with a wide range of customers and staff.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com