- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The unit coordinator provides basic patient care under the direction of licensed nursing personnel for patients served on assigned unit. Patient care includes direct and indirect diagnostic, therapeutic and service tasks; applies knowledge of growth and development in patient and family interactions to care for patients aged pediatric to geriatric. Administrative activities include ordering, organizing and maintaining supplies; assisting with time or staffing functions as needed; assisting with service excellence; surveying of equipment for maintenance and function; surveying the unit (including patient rooms), for cleanliness and maintenance issues; assisting physicians in obtaining reports; assisting with performance improvement by gathering, tracking and entering data; responding to patient or family requests.
What your background should be
- Completion of unit secretary or medical records training. 1 year prior experience in a unit secretary or similar role, prior customer service experience or hospital experience preferred. Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org