Underwriting Support Area Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Identifies opportunities for improving organizational effectiveness with a particular emphasis on total customer service and cost control. Consults on issues such as business processes, workflow, productivity, quality and organizational design. Assists in the development, installation metrics, standards and seek out and fix BU/SSU or field operation process problems. Serve as the primary 'IT business user' with involvement in IT projects affecting the BU/SSU. Measures true results against standards, develops requirements for system initiatives and addresses back-office support needs that go beyond policy processing. Analyzes financial/statistical reports unique to each project. Assures professional appearance of external documents, such as newsletters, policy documentation and event invitations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 or more years of related business or insurance experience is required. Must have good communication skills. Knowledge in basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org