Underwriting Account Associate
- City of Sunrise, FL
What you'll be doing
- Effective task management to maximize productivity and provide the most efficient and highest quality results. Deliver on operational excellence; achieve stated productivity goals, inclusive of quality measures, while striving to continuously improve the efficiency of each process as perform. Support and incorporate organizational initiatives into daily task management. Manage small book of business related to a multitude of operational responsibilities; tasks impacting presales and renewals. Responsible for monthly tracking of supply expenses. Collaborate with matrix partners on requests/projects. Handle departmental administrative duties. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Detailed oriented; proven sense of urgency. Success in multi-tasking environment. Solid written and verbal communication skills. Accuracy in computer; advanced in Microsoft Suits (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization that provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org