- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Gather appropriate information to profitably underwrite a variety of commercial risks research, formulate and implement solutions for complex issues and accounts. Determine final coverages and pricing for commercial risks within assigned authority level. Review claims and loss information on individual risks. Use this information to identify and re-evaluate accounts and develop strategy for dealing with exposures and frequency issues. Take a lead role relative to key account review and recommendations. Work with risk management services, claim and territory managers to manage profitability and identify favorable and unfavorable classes of business. Maintain established quality and service standards. Establish strong working relationships with key producers. Mentor less experienced underwriters and serve as a resource for others within the department as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years commercial lines underwriting experience is required. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the products insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org