- Thousand Oaks, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide the opportunity for executive and social networking events and to participate in community volunteer projects while providing a competitive compensation. Relocation in the form of a transportation allowance will be provided for eligible candidates. The position will provide support to company electronic trial master file project. The candidate will be expected to project manage a discrete area of the eTMF project. Work with internal company clients across clinical development to gather business requirements, complete analysis against established eTMF process and identify opportunities for business process improvements. Assess current state business process against planned to be system requirements, complete gap analysis and identify opportunities for process improvement by adoption of standardized process. Partner with eTMF project team members for cross project alignment, strategy and project prioritization. Provide support to large global eTMF project team for assigned discrete project area as well as supporting other eTMF project work streams.
What your background should be
- MS Office, MS Project attention to detail, highly organized, efficient with time management. Excellent communication and collaboration skills ability required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree program with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company strive to serve patients by transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health or even save lives.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com