Unassigned Market Leader
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person drives the strategy and vision for old navy stores aligning teams to achieve results. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day management of all stores within the market, including customer experience, employee engagement, merchandising, operational excellence, store leadership and visual presentation. The responsible person will work with his/her specialist business partners to ensure store teams drive sales, execute against goals and further the growth of stores in the local markets. He/she serves as a brand ambassador for his market and is the voice of stores to HQ. The hiring person is responsible for approximately 20 stores.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years of multi-unit, high volume, highly complex business experience. Multiple store experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com