Ultrasound Echo Technologist (Non-Registered PRN)
- San Marcos, TX
What you'll be doing
- Perform high quality diagnostic cardiovascular ultrasound procedures. Provide for patient safety during transport and testing related to procedure performed. Demonstrate proper use of imaging equipment and procedures associated with imaging patients of all ages. Document procedures including patient education, quality assurance and charge posting. Consistently assist in routine functions of department to maintain high patient satisfaction. Perform on-call procedures. Responsible for calibrating and cleaning all ultrasound equipment. Work closely with radiologists, cardiologists, and vascular surgeons to identify abnormalities resulting from exam. Perform other duties to include venous, carotids, arterial, and tee sonography.
What your background should be
- Documented on-the-job training. Must be eligible for certification with ARDMS (as RCDS or RVT), or CCI. Must obtain at least one of the two registries within one year of employment. Must hold a current certificate in C.P.R.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must have completed a program through an accredited school for diagnostic cardiac ultrasonography or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com