Tulsa Assurance Experienced Associate
- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as plant and equipment or watching certain processes or procedures being performed. Ask a range of questions from formal written questions to informal oral questions of a range of individuals at the organization. Obtain written confirmations of a certain matters; for example, asking a debtor to confirm the amount of their debt with the organization. Test some of the organizations internal controls. Make judgments on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared the financial report.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 years of experience necessary. CPA exam must be passed for promotion to senior associate, licensure preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS in accounting or business related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services network.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org