Tube Mill Operator
- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for operating the tube mill equipment. The individual will also be responsible for all aspects of tube mill set-up, and operations. The individual will also be responsible for adjusting and correcting tube mill set-ups to reduce product variation and defects. In addition, this position requires the operator to monitor machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and to ensure that products conform to specifications. The individual will also be responsible for examining, inspecting, and measuring raw materials and finished products to verify conformance to specifications. Finally, this position requires training others on how to operate the tube mill. The incumbent works under general supervision of the production supervisor.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of experience operating tube will for welded tube products, induction welding experience preferred. Ability to communicate well and work well with fellow employees. Ability to clean and maintain tooling/equipment in proper working condition. Have team building skills required in a changing, lean manufacturing environment. Have good organizational and housekeeping skills. Ability to keep a clean and safe work area.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides advanced engineering design, fabrication, and turnkey field service for the power generation industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com