- Wilmington, DE
What you'll be doing
- Respond promptly to client request with the highest standard and confidentiality at all time. Assist the administration team as required in the day to day administration of trust account. Assist team to provide direct impact on the financial result of the company in revenue retention and growth. Answer incoming client call and assist with any inquiry. To carry out various other administrative responsibility and duty as requested by team lead. Act as back up for other employee while out of office. Respond to correspondence and telephone contact with client or advisor on all matter in a timely and efficient manner. Assist with the maintenance of the companies policy, procedure and internal control and in fulfill its obligation through commitment to both internal and external auditor.
What your background should be
- Good knowledge of software packages including MS Office (Excel, MS Word and Outlook) and other applications used by the trust administration department from time to time. Good understanding and ability to use the trust library. Trust business experience and knowledge. Ability to take on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage them all effectively. Time management skills. High personal interaction skills and team player. Ability to work with deadlines. Good interpersonal skills allowing good interaction with colleague and advisor.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest banks in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com