TRP-Technical Resource Person
- Algoma, WI
What you'll be doing
- Provide input and assistance to employee and management team on technical issue, problem and potential resolution. Help associate understand technical and mechanical troubleshooting. Teach associate tool and technique to increase technical and mechanical knowledge and familiarity to enable them to successfully resolve production problem. Provide immediate support when press or finishing process is down. Ensure that product is printed according to specification by communicate expectation to press operator and finisher. Provide second sign off for press operator with regard to quality inspection as need. Work closely with the quality department regarding quality improvement effort. Apply lean philosophy and implementation through kaizen event, improvement activity and lean initiative to support corporate objective. Participate in root cause countermeasure activity to identify area where improvement need and put a plan in motion to address those area. Lead and encourage participation in continuous improvement effort in value stream to ensure waste reduction, cost saving, increase speed and on time delivery. Cascade critical information such as new technique, procedure, practice and guideline to appropriate individual such as operator. Partner to the value stream manager on key technical issue, including new product introduction, custom service, cost management and quality assurance. Monitor key metric for product in area of responsibility and routinely review with manufacturing and management to determine proper course of action to achieve target. Interface with multiple manufacturing team while coordinate effort with value stream manager, supervisor and other technical resource person to ensure accomplishment of overall plant objective. Ensure safety, quality and operate standard and procedure implement and adhere in value stream. Report and participate in safety incident investigation while maintain a safe work environment. Participate in safety committee meeting as a member and provide feedback regarding any safety concern or success.
What your background should be
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Team oriented management style with demonstrated leadership and facilitation skills. Good planning and problem solving skills with proven track record in achieving results through or with other team members. Capable of communicating and working with people at all levels of the organization. Ability to read and understand manufacturing performance reports.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required. Associate degree in business management or administration preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest printing and label converting operations in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org