Treasury Risk and Controls Project Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Assists in implementing, tracking and continued improvement of multiple workflows to help control and enhance the treasury department's compliance with internal and external reporting, sarbanes-oxley, and risk identification requirements. Interacts on a daily basis with all operational groups within treasury to enhance consistency and transparency of various regulatory initiatives. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple work streams and work independently to meet deadlines while building professional relationships with multiple contacts and groups within the treasury department. The candidate should also be able to think creatively to address varied and unique situations while ensuring the resulting conclusions meet expectations.
What your background should be
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management and leadership activities. Five or more years of managerial experience. Advanced knowledge of assigned business line or functional area. Demonstrated management and leadership skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Advanced knowledge of project management. Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's or master's degree
Who is the client company
- The is an American diversified financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org