- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- This professional will perform treasury duties such as daily cash position, bank account maintenance, debt calculations, assist in cash forecasting and perform treasury accounting duties. Major responsibilities of this position are evaluating and processing electronic funds transfers, accurate and comply with company policy, using online banking systems and reporting tools to develop reporting to collect account analyses from banks and compile information, maintaining spreadsheets relating risk management and insurance, working closely with accounting to report unusual transactions and provide detail backup upon request, maintaining the amortization schedules of all inter-company debt. Coordinating with parent company regarding debt payments and agree upon payment schedules and assisting manager cash and banking with covenant compliance related to credit facility. Assisting in the compilation of data including schedules from various departments within company for cash forecasting purposes. Reconciling cash forecast, company financial forecast and work with financial planning & analysis department to understand discrepancies. Assisting with the restructuring of company bank accounts and applicable services. Performing account analysis review on a monthly basis to evaluate effectiveness of new banking arrangements.
What your background should be
- Candidate must possess 1 to 3 years of treasury experience, must be analytical with strong communication and customer service or vendor management skills. Experience with processing electronic funds transfer requests and using online banking systems and reporting tools are essential. Foreign exchange and cash forecasting experience are a plus. Familiarity or experience in risk management is desirable. Designated, as a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting
Who is the client company
- The Company is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Moreover, offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as excellent staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org