- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is looking for a customer service oriented travel counselor. The ideal person is responsible for fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps, and notary services. Review and check cross selling assigned company products and services to achieve annual goals. Accountable for cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records; servicing the needs of the member. The applicant will do additional member service functions as necessary.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service position; retail sales positions are preferred. S/he must have ability to cross sell products.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about travel agency service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com