- Daytona Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- The transporter performs patient transport duties for all areas of nursing and radiology, transferring patient to appropriate transport vehicle and transports patient to and from patient rooms. Coordinates and schedules transport as needed between patient floors and other departments in order to facilitate patient care. Monitors and coordinates with nursing regarding status of O2, IV, suction etc. Provides for patient comfort and safety during transport. Performs basic cleaning of wheelchairs and stretchers. Monitors O2 tanks and stocks as needed to ensure adequate supply for transport. Assists in patient transfer to and from bed or chair as needed.
What your background should be
- Six months customer service or equivalent is required. CNA or other direct patient care experience preferred. Must be able to use computer for patient information and basic department clerical functions. Patient care and communications skills to work with patients from infant, childhood, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups. Must maintain current basic life support (BLS) certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org