Transitional Case Manager RN
- Johnson City, TN
What you'll be doing
- Engaging members in person in a hospital setting. Travel to assigned hospitals and other hospitals as needed. Coordinate follow-up appointments with provider, coordinate other services, assess treatment needs, referrals to community resources. Functioning as an advocate for members and decreasing unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits. Delivering a holistic approach to coordinated care based on the member's needs. Identifying early risk factors and conducting ongoing assessments and documenting in an electronic file. Creating, reviewing and revising care plans. Collaborating with the member's PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services. Building relationships with members and their families; assisting them with proper health choices. Ensuring cases are documented in a timely manner.
What your background should be
- 1+ years of home health or other case management experience. 1+ year of clinical experience. Level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, with the ability to navigate a windows environment and ability to type and talk at the same time. Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities. Reliable transportation with appropriate insurance, and the willingness to travel in territory.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com