Transactional Material Manager (Telecommute)
- Minnetonka, MN
What you'll be doing
- Support/manage projects related to EOB and health statement development, programming and execution. Establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards, and levels using appropriate quality management methods with stakeholder input. Lead UAT and PAT for all system enhancements. Release develop, communicate, and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, and acceptance). Develop plans to meet short-term objectives identify and resolve operational problems using defined process, expertise, and judgment. Decision is guided by policies, procedures, and business plan. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with software development lifecycle, preferably in a systems analyst role understanding of managed care/healthcare business lifecycle, governances, and regulations. Experience in system development lifecycle (SDLC). Experience in project management, business analysis, and PMI or business analysis certification and be substituted for experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in project/business management.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org