- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Works with the training and development manager and company leadership to develop training programs, educational offerings, educational materials, etc. To meet the needs of company staff. Reviews and keeps current in durable medical equipment (DME) regulations, chap standards, and home medical equipment (HME) policies, procedures, and practices to ensure alignment with training provision. Identifies and recommends changes to current training as appropriate. Coordinates the scheduling of trainings and on-the-job training with managers and employees. Communicates training schedule in advance to ensure for high attendance. Delivers group and individual trainings using a variety of instructional techniques and formats including presentations, group trainings, e-learning, videos, in-services, etc. Educates, instructs, and advises employees in the computer system(s), procedures, methods, standards and applicable guidelines and regulations. Serves as a resource to HME staff.
What your background should be
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects is required. Must maintain a valid Wisconsin driving license, acceptable driving record, proof of current auto insurance & access to a vehicle in good working condition. Knowledge of the principles and techniques of adult learning. Knowledge and application of federal and state durable medical equipment (DME) regulations and standards. Handles sensitive and confidential material in a professional manner. Ability to use a computer for e-mail, data inquiry, data entry, and word processing. Skilled in Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint. Ability to readily learn and apply new applications. Ability to provide guidance, instruction, and one-one-one and group training to others. Ability to interpret policies, procedures, regulations and standards for others. Ability to conduct group presentations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in education or instructional design preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit home health organization offering an integrated and comprehensive Wisconsin home care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com