- Lake Mary, FL
What you'll be doing
- Essential duties and responsibilities of this position are to train clients on pershing applications including policies, procedures and key features and benefits of related topics and products and services. Develop appropriate training tools for assigned coursework, including agendas, power points and knowledge assessments. Act as a responsible team member on departmental initiatives and become actively involved in the rollout process of new products and technology. Travel domestically on assignments as business needs mandate. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have 2 or more years of experience in the financial services industry; advanced degree a plus; relevant financial services securities licenses (series 63, 7) and platform skills certification a plus. Excellent platform presentation skills. Excellent product and market knowledge. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a high-pressure environment. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with all levels of management. Strong negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills. Familiarity with Microsoft office applications and pc proficiency in windows based programs; familiarity with internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational banking and financial services corporation and one of the largest deposit bank in the world that operates financial services sectors including advisory services, asset management, asset servicing, broker dealer, issuance services, treasury services and wealth management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com