Towels LCM-Engineering Technical Leader
- Roswell, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide leadership by example in safety and quality. Owner of all North American finished product specifications for towels. Ensure that all elements of the corporate human resources development and diversity policy are fully supported as appropriate for the position. Manage self and/or team in accordance with the expected behaviors of the leadership behaviors. Driver of LEAN culture and tools such as SPS, 5S, visual controls and proper escalation processes. Conceive, develop, validate and share ideas leading to new or improved products, processes, materials, systems or basic scientific knowledge as appropriate to the business unit and/or work-stream. Document and report technical work as required by company procedures. Expand depth and breadth of scientific and technical expertise and communicate impact of development to company. Conduct all communications and transactions with the utmost integrity and honesty so as to build an unimpeachable business reputation.
What your background should be
- Recognition across work streams and business units as a technical expert and resource in a major field and/or as a highly knowledgeable product, process or material developer with broad expertise in major areas of interest to company is required. This recognition has been achieved through a series of significant contributions and positive impact on the technical accomplishments of others. For the technical expert, a working knowledge of other related scientific disciplines is essential, as is familiarity with other business functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- An advanced degree in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline is typical.
Who is the client company
- Produces mostly paper-based consumer products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org