- North Myrtle Beach, SC
What you'll be doing
- Greet and distribution of tour guest. Notification of tour to sales associate. Accurate validation of guest information. Handle confidential proprietary information. Answer telephone and guest question in a professional manner. Accurate input of tour information into CRS and other assigned task. Update and keep track of all tour result and gift provided. Update tour information specifically through check in, agent assignment, tour credit etc. Provide superior customer service in accordance with the company driven to excellence standard. Perform other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Administrative experience. Customer service experience. Knowledge of CRS a plus. MS Office, Excel, Word a plus. Strong customer service skills a must. Self motivated. Able to take on multiple tasks and accomplish them in a timely manner. Must work well under pressure and with others.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest hospitality companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org