Third Key Cashier
- Sebastopol, CA
What you'll be doing
- Set a positive example by providing professional customer service. Maintain inventory quality standards. Maintain an adequate stock of supplies and new goods, as directed by the retail store manager or shift leader. Operate the cash register according to cash handling procedures, including proper handling of voids, refunds, gift certificates, and vouchers. Authorized to perform employee purchases in accordance with policy. Maintain the merchandise displays. Utilize all marketing tools per established procedures. Maintain the facility and grounds in neat and clean condition at all times, and according to safety standards. Promptly report any needed repairs, and/or replacements to the retail store manager and take action as directed. Report current or potential problems to the retail store manager. Assist with training and/or supervising employees, consumers, and volunteers in proper work habits, job responsibilities, and policies/procedures as assigned by the retail store manager. Perform other duties as assigned by the retail store manager or shift leader.
What your background should be
- A minimum of two years experience in cashier with at least one year as a lead cashier or key holder. Able to perform opening and closing procedures; voids, X and/or Z procedures. Good written and oral communication skills. Able to read and write in English. Ability to maintain productivity, and oversee the productivity of others, unsupervised.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The hiring company is an American nonprofit organization that provides job training, employment placement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org