- City of Sunrise, FL
What you'll be doing
- Apply concept of infection control and universal precaution in coordinating and performing patient care activity to prevent contamination and transmission of disease. Accept clinical assignment that is consistent with education and competence to care for patient. Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and other third party payers, through education, coaching and other assistance as necessary. Document patient procedure, organize and analyze data, maintain accurate record. Communicate relevant patient information to appropriate physician and caregiver while protecting confidential information to unauthorized person. Perform troubleshooting and basic maintenance, cleaning and setup for occupational therapy equipment. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
What your background should be
- One year experience as a certified occupational therapy assistant. Current state license to practice occupational therapy. Proof of current CPR and hepatitis profile. Current driving license is required. Must have reliable transportation and insurance. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in occupational therapy.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org