- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Determines whether client is appropriate for agency services; determines needed level of care; refers (internal or external) to appropriate level of care. Conducts a comprehensive pre-treatment assessment, including 5 axis diagnostic impression and treatment recommendations; refers if other services are needed. Establishes a treatment plan, with client participation, which specifies treatment structure, outcomes, goals and objectives; within first 2 sessions. Provides educational workshops, classes and presentations on family life and other related topics as assigned. Provides counseling to individuals, couples and families in group or individual settings, within the framework of the treatment plan; monitors progress. Handles cases of increasing complexity. Provides mental health crisis intervention as needed. Meets clinical requirements of third party payers (authorizations, reviews, documentation) and provides information necessary for prompt and accurate billing. Maintains relationships with referral sources. Coordinates care when provided by multiple practitioners. Completes all case documentation for clinical and billing purposes. Maintains clinical record, meeting established standards of timeliness and completeness. Performs other program related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years or more experience is required in related field. LMHP/LIMHP required. PLADC/LADC preferred. Valid driving license/ acceptable driving record. Strong commmunication skills. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in counseling, social work, or marriage & family therapy.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit, non-sectarian social work agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com