Therapeutic Training and Support
- Worcester, MA
What you'll be doing
- Provide behavioral health services to youth and families including skill-building, coaching, case management, care coordination, supporting the implementation of service or care plans. Assist youth and caregivers in developing and maintaining informal and formal supports and services. Effectively and professionally participate in meetings with professionals, agencies and collaterals for the delivery of coordinated client care according to program specifications. Attend to trainings, team meetings, staff and other pertinent meetings. Ensure deliver services according to company policies and procedures, program specifications. Attend staff meetings and to regularly meet with his/her supervisor in accordance with company policies and to carry out supervisory directives to ensure quality and efficient practice. Perform all professional and administrative functions including authorizations, adequate, complete, and timely documentation of client record materials, billing, reports, etc.. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience working with families and youth with emotional, behavioral or mental health needs. Must have a current valid driving license and an automobile with proof of auto insurance. Must have competence in helping families and youth achieve functional or behavioral goals. Ability to establish collaborative, respectful relationships with family members, providers, team members and colleagues. Ability to communicate in a language spoken by the target population is highly desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, social work or psychology.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the bank community and other services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org