- Alexandria, VA
What you'll be doing
- The test engineer will provide technical support to ensure proper function of DHS systems, processes and programs as part of an onsite team performing all phases related to: system test and evaluation, IV&V, operational test and evaluation, user acceptance testing, security test and evaluation and requirements analysis. Plan and participate in development of T&E documentation to support the program acquisition process. Prepare/review documentation, monitor execution and support analysis of test results. Conduct and monitor test events, prepare software trouble reports and contribute to post-test report development. Maintain test requirements in online databases, ensure traceability of corrections for observed defects, and conduct regression testing.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of experience is required in related field. Direct hands-on experience with one or more industry standard test management tools including tools for requirements development/management and traceability, automated testing, performance testing, issue and bug tracking such as DOORs, HP quality center, JIRA, selenium etc. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA in computer science, computer engineering, or similar relevant technical field.
Who is the client company
- The company offers advanced technology and management solutions to government agencies in the national security sector.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org