- Savage, MD
What you'll be doing
- Identifies creative methods to reduce test time, without reducing test coverage, on subsequent product generations. Develops and reviews complex systems, standards, and computer programs for data acquisition to be used in testing new products and as part of the quality control system within the manufacturing process. Reviews and approves prepared proposals for testing programs, outlines specific testing conditions, and develops operating procedures. Reviews and evaluates complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed. Reviews and approves prepared detailed technical reports of findings and makes recommendations for needed modifications to correct problems. Performs complex research or other professional work in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines involving the application of knowledge of complex engineering testing fundamentals. Resolves high-level problems, extends and modifies testing techniques, and/or applies new, innovative, or experimental engineering theories using advanced mathematical techniques to analyze and evaluate engineering testing problems. Provides expert level guidance to less advanced engineers and may serve as a team lead on specific projects.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 5 years of software engineering experience. Requires 2+ years of experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java. Requires 2+ years of work experience in the SIGINT, information assurance (IA) or information technology (IT) domains. 1+ year of experience with Adobe flex is desired. Current TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com