Test and Evaluation Support
- Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
What you'll be doing
- Provide support for development/operational tests and force development evaluations (as required). Prepare T&E inputs to associated acquisition, engineering and contractual documents; provide oversight for test metric development and tracking, evaluate T&E deficiency reports and corrective actions, participate in deficiency review boards and support ITT meetings. Support management, execution and oversight of weapon system T&E programs. Produce or review test plans and modeling and simulation procedures, support the coordination of testing requirements and planning documents with program office stakeholders, and report on the execution of ground and flight test activities events relative to documented test plans.
What your background should be
- At least 10 years of relevant experience. Proficient in Microsoft office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook). Have an understanding of the acquisition process and of the entire systems being acquired to establish test objectives necessary to ensure a thorough, meaningful test program meeting program office objectives. Have an understanding of test and evaluation in the design, planning, execution, and analysis phases of test programs to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment, as s/he progress through acquisition milestones.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in a relevant technical or business area.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to department of defense clients in the areas of C4ISR operations, aerospace mission support, engineering, information technology, logistics and training.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org