Territory Sales Representative
- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- Selling to existing customers in assigned territory. Creating and executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds stated revenue and profit targets. Optimizing call routes to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency. Meeting regularly with customers in sales territory to understand their evolving MRO needs. Educating customers on company offer and purchase options (e.g., seller direct, phone, company.com). Expanding customer understanding and use of company's standard product and service capabilities. Identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory. Monitoring real-time opportunities at new businesses and/or business expansion in assigned territory. Conducting cold calls to acquire new customers in assigned sales territory. Educating potential customers on company's offer and purchase options. Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers. Championing company's value proposition in assigned territory and brand in the local community. Visiting all customers and prospects in a branded company vehicle. Being regularly available and responsive to customers' real-time needs. Identifying and executing local marketing activities to enhance local presence and grow sales.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred but not required. A assertive personality, high energy level, and resilient character. Excellent verbal communication skills. A customer service orientated attitude and exhibit high integrity in all business dealings. Strong time management and organization skills. A valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company manufactures MRO supplies, industrial equipment and tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com