- Huntington, WV
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing medical equipment sales programs for the territory; also responsible for achieving medical equipment sales objectives in the territory. The candidate quotes prices, prepares proposals, and provides information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates. S/he maintains present customer accounts, establishes new accounts and promotes, demonstrates and sells the products. The individual maintains the database of accounts; prepares and submits reports, manage field expenses and evaluate profit margin. S/he attends key exhibits and conventions to evaluate new applications and competitors, gather information on competitors and their strategies, remain knowledgeable of the enhancements and attend product training. The candidate performs the other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years sales experience in medical equipment sales required. The individual should have knowledge of internet use and Microsoft office suite. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- The client company develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com