- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- The territory manager will generate revenue growth by utilizing a consultative selling approach in prospective and current company customers. The territory manager is responsible for managing existing business relationships in order to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound retention strategies, utilizing strong negotiation efforts to preserve business, and securing contract agreements from previously non-contracted customers. The territory manager is also responsible for prospecting and closing to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth by selling to new customers. Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes meeting customer retention goals. Communicates to and works with the retention manager to resolve unique customer issues. The territory manager will also increase revenue and profitability by executing sound plans on retention calls to improve the customer service and/or profitability.
What your background should be
- The person would be required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) part of the work day. This position will also be required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely. Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely. Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university or 5-years sales experience in lieu of bachelor degree, plus 3-years in a non-consumer based industrial sales, commercial sales or service industry environment.
Who is the client company
- This compan partners with customers and communities to provide waste disposal and recycling solutions that create clean, renewable energy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com