Temporary Pest Control Start Technician
- Broken Arrow, OK
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a temporary pest control start technician. The candidate will apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions. Drive company vehicle to customers houses or places of business. Call customers to confirm schedule services. Respond on a timely basis to customers requests for telephone and in person service calls. Provide customers with the best pest control and eradication services in the industry. Complete required production forms at end of day. Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition. Assist in sales to current customers. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to three months related experience and training. Ability to obtain licenses and certificates as required by federal, state or local regulations preferred. A valid driving license required. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a pest control company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org