Teller Banking Representative
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be accountable for reporting to the branch manager each day. The successful candidate will perform a set of regular procedures as well as a variety of customer requests and transactions, including, but not limited to check cashing and deposits, loan payments, product explanations. The incumbent will be able to identify opportunities to refer to the sales partners within the branch. His/her another duty is to work with accuracy and efficiency. The ideal individual will help the company by communicating with customers clearly and respectfully. The incumbent will be responsible to resolve customer issues as they arise. The successful candidate will perform other task as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position requires at least 6 months of cash handling or retail service experience. Computer skills with the ability to work in Windows based systems. Extraordinary customer service skills required. Experience being evaluated/surveyed by customers preferred. Ability to communicate in another language is a plus. Ability to cross sells products and services.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org