- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a teller, who will work under general supervision. The teller will provide outstanding customer service by responding to customer requests and inquiries; assist the customer with retail transactions. The ideal candidate will respond to customer problems or issues and assist the customer in resolving directly. S/he has to escalate more complex problems to the appropriate supervisor or coworker within the branch if unable to resolve directly. The successful person is responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures including compliance and privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality. Maintain cash drawer within prescribed cash limits and meet cash balancing requirements; conform to all government compliance regulations. The applicant will identify and recommend appropriate bank services to best meet customer needs that result in sales for the branch; participate in sales promotions and meet monthly sales goals. Additional duty is participate in training programs that expand job knowledge and understanding and meet compliance requirements. Perform back up duties such as remote branch capture when necessary.
What your background should be
- Typically requires some customer service experience. Must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to learn and use branch equipment; good math, reading, and comprehension abilities. Must enjoy working with customers and employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides personal banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com