- Chesapeake, VA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will become the face of organization to the retail branch customer and gain the satisfaction of meeting customer need by providing personable, quick service. Report to the branch manager, each day incumbent will perform a set of regular procedure, as well as a variety of customer request and transaction, including, but not limited to; check cashing and deposit, loan payment, product explanation and being able to identify opportunity to refer to the sale partner within the branch. The accuracy and efficiency of the work is very important. Communicate with customer clearly and respectfully and have the capability to resolve customer issue as they arise.
What your background should be
- At least six month of cash handling or retail service experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill and a professional manner. Computer skill, with the ability to work in windows based system. Extraordinary customer service skill required. Experience being evaluated or surveyed by customer is preferred. Ability to communicate in another language is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org