- Kalamazoo, MI
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will become the face of company to retail branch customers, and gain the satisfaction of meeting customers' needs by providing personable, quick service. S/he will report to the branch manager, each day and will perform a set of regular procedures, as well as a variety of customer requests and transactions, including, but not limited to: check cashing and deposits, loan payments, product explanations and identify opportunities to refer to the sales partners within the branch. Communicate with customers clearly and respectfully and resolve customer issues as they arise.
What your background should be
- At least 6 months of cash handling or retail service experience. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and professional manner computer skills, with the ability to work in windows-based systems. Ability to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org