- Freeport, NY
What you'll be doing
- Engage the company client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with the company. Execute financial transactions in accordance with the bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing. Listen carefully to the client and be willing to assist with any client questions or problems. Make sure all needs are met before concluding the transactions; making the client feel his/her time is being valued without being rushed. Show initiative, empathy and proactive to prevent and handle problems. Execute effectively all service and referral routines to deepen client relationships. Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets. Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online and Telephone Banking). Continuously learn new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.).
What your background should be
- Relevant work experience (12 months cumulative work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility) required. Open, animated nature, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required. Retail/sales experience preferred. Sales cashier or other money-handling experience desired. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Analytical and problem solving skills. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading global banks.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com