- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs a variety of routine daily transactions for members, including, but not limited to: cross-selling all types of accounts including non-traditional services, assisting member with performing account inquiries, basic research, withdrawals, deposits, transfers, check cashing, loan payments, cash advances, sell money orders, cashiers checks and credit union checks, within the standard expectation provided. Promotes and refers products and services by capitalizing on cross-selling opportunities provided by routine daily transactions to meet their financial needs while applying internal controls, credit union policies and procedures and governmental regulations to ensure compliance, integrity, professionalism, quality and timely service delivery. Educates members on credit union delivery channels and promotes their use for convenience. May assist with monitoring and replenishing the teller cash dispensing machines (TCDs) and ATMs. Supports duties related to opening and closing of branch. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have 6 months of financial institution or retail sales experience. Must have 6 months of heavy cash handling experience and be extremely accurate with all transactions. Must be PC literate. Must type 20 WPM and must be able to use 10-key by touch. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must be customer service oriented and must be able to work well under pressure. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Fluency in Spanish is preferred. Must be flexible in work schedule to include Saturdays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org